Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!

I am so tired of looking for a job!! I am so sick and tired of writing my resume for every position so that somebody looks at just for a moment, I am tired of beating my head against the hiring mangers door just to have them tell my i am overqualified or my skills and experience look great but they just aren't ready to hire. Why in the world did you post the job in the first place if you aren't ready to hire? i am weary from interviewing only to be told " we really want to hire you but". But what? let's get to it. i am at the end of my rope.
If you want my resume ask me, but then please read it when i give it to you. I give me feedback. OK so you don't want to hire me, I understand, but tell me why and help me in the future.
If people really want the economy back to where it was, hire somebody so they can spend money. There is no way the US economy is going to bounce back if we people are not employed to spend the dollars the earn.

All right I'm done for now, but this topic will be coming back in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment